Thursday, December 3, 2009

TRUE LOVE

For all of you who don't know.......MUSIC is what makes the world go round'. There is never a day that goes by in my life that I don't listen to music, hum, whistle......(like a champ) sing, dance to, whatever it maybe. In fact I usually do all of the above to just one song. I fall in love with music...different music, all the time. Currently I am in love with an extraodinary man (R>I>P) J Dilla. I found him after I went to a great concert this fall...so great in fact......that I can't even tell you about it.....you will just have to trust me. But anyways, at this concert I heard the name Dilla.....then my main music man Scott (who has his own song which is worth his own blog post) gave me a little background. I will let you get your own info on Dilla....I don't know how much time you have!!!.....just give the man a little respect and DO NOT wikipedia him!!!
So yes...I am in love and if you know what is good for you...other than just checking out this blog.... YOU WILL check out some J Dilla. I have an unreal amount of Pandora stations and I can tell you that J Dilla's has been the best one yet. I even named this new sweet air plant that I got Dilla, just to show my devotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment