Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Promlem Solving 101

The following pictures are results from a class that I took during my junior year. It was a class titled Problem Solving. I first remember hearing the name of this class and thinking ohhhh greatttttt another math class!!! Little did I know (stupid freshman) that this class would become one of my favorite for many reasons. One of the greatest facets to this class was my professor, who I am sure is totally in his glory with the return of the day glo colors, not that it ever faded in his mind. This man is one of the most interesting people I have ever met. He has the best stories to tell and is not afraid to tell them. He also plays the greatest games with magazine spreads and really I could just ramble on and on about him....but I won't. Anyways, the gist of the class was you had to design a garment with supply limitations. Usually any type of fabric was excluded from the list from allowed materials and there was always a price restriction. Everything was made for under ten bucks, and I honestly followed all the guidelines.

1st assignment - Skin of something - Apple
2nd assignment - Game - Candyland
3rd assignment Rework an existing dress/no scraps allowed
4th assignment -Collaboration/Food Product - Justyne/Can of Sardines

No comments:

Post a Comment